Historicity Research Services
HISTORICITY helps clients identify and leverage visual and audio resources that tell the important stories they need to further the larger narrative of their productions, publications, and exhibits in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Rush Hour 1938!
- Yalta Conference outtakes
- Happy Public Domain Day 2020!
- Heavy iron!
- Visit scenic Normandy!
- Still photographic research
- Moving image research
- Recorded sound research
Rapid Capture of Digital Photography:
- Full frame Digital SLR capture up to 8K file sizes!
- From prints (reflective) or film (transmissive)
- High quality imagery, captured in seconds!
Consulting on Digitization Projects
- Focus discussion on project values and goals.
- Develop an intensive resource self-inventory.
- Design rapid capture systems and workflows for stills and moving image materials.
Steve Greene is an independent archival professional, focusing on making special media records accessible. Over 20 years experience with still photographs, recorded sound, and moving images.
National Archives awards, and publications authored by Steve Greene:
- 2018 Archivist’s Award – for preservation reformatting of the Nixon White House Photo Office negatives
- “The First D-Day Documentary”
- “Chasing Technology”